Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Message


I know many has questions to ask and wondering why is that so....? On my future journey.

Here is something which has deeply touch my heart.
"In fulfilling the cooperate destiny, our lives will then come into the purpose of God"

I had to make sacrifices for this course. Initially I had many plans in pursuing my studies overseas and had almost and determined to enter in a work and study programme which would offer me a great deal of opportunities.
I am not sure why does it all happen but I believe that God wants me to fulfill His Blueprint for my life.
It seems riduculous to me as well, when i had everything plan out and its all gone with the wind!
It might seems simple and dull to hear a kind of life which I would be going along side but this can't be justify physically, you would need to see them in God's Spirit. That is what I truly believe!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR CONCERNS AND LOVES...
WITH MUCH LOVE AND PRAYERS...

No comments: