Sunday, February 17, 2008

Road house Gill
Jalan Ampang
We had a family lunch after service today on my treat! Reason I brought my family there was because the food is great and the price are reasonable as well. I remember the first time I ate there was when one of dear friend and her husband brought me there for dinner. Although I pass through that place frequently but never ever thought of eating there as the external looks pricy-"don't judge the outside for its inside". The most unique thing about the place is that they serve you free flow of groundnuts and you are to throw the nut shell on the floor! Enjoy the food below, but to taste best, you must go there! You will never regret!


Salad in an ice bowl

Salmon Seafood Marin Spaghetti

Sizling Ribeye Steak

Country Chicken Chop


No comments: