Thursday, February 21, 2008


A model for a day......
Like this!

I went for a studio modeling shot today, a lady did some make up for me, she was really fast as in comparison to other make up artist I had before. After the make up followed by a camera guy who brought me down to the studio a floor lower. He started to set up the background and took some clear shots, then the posing began.


camera man:"...straight, turn, side ways a bit....thats it thats it.... !"
me:"like that?

camera man:"look there, smile...thats it...

camera man:"ok change clothes."

me:"No, i don't want any fur pls, something simple."


Finally he made me a cow gal.

I didn't realize it was so tedious to do a pose, but the camera man was really good, he knows how to take the right angle and shots!


It was exhausting but it was fun..! Especially when the photos are out! I enjoyed it!

Cow gal
The end.

1 comment:

fureusch said...

wah...leng lui phone number please! hahahaha