Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Joy Kids

This is my 3 week teaching the Joy Kids, my group of children are Indian kids and they can't speak English well, so I have to use Bahasa Malaysia to teach them, I was nervous at the beginning as my bahasa is almost half a bucket full, searching for the right vocabulary to every words while preparing my teaching lesson. But with adequate preparation and with God's grace, the words just proceeded out in liberty.
A mother was sharing yesterday, that the children really enjoyed the sessions and are eager to come, she could see a change in her son's life, being more obedient . She was almost in tears when she shared that. I was really encourage and praise the Lord of His works in the kids life. Last Sunday, I had all the kids sat in the front 2nd and 3rd row to write notes of the message, each of them came and show me their notes end of service and to my amaze, even the little ones could write good notes!
I pray for all this life to grow in advancement of HIS KINGDOM. They are His beloved ones! "Let the children come to me."

No comments: