Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Final GG Diary

~That's all for now ladies, so long..Farewell!~Miss you!

Year 2008 GG'S PRETTY ADMINISTRATOR haha..

Final meeting together at the meeting room with all the administrator staff

A toast to ALL and to YOU (Ex GG staff: Kak Wan, Kak Saja, Jaymie,Kak Zoe, Kathy, Belinda, Step, Ann, ...etc you know who who are)! Siew Gim drank the whole bottle..haha

Nice? Must be nice, look at the way they are eating..yummy!

Pink's turn to "Lou Shang"
Lou Shang
Cooking
After
Before

This is my last day here in GG, can't believe it would be my last step in here at Gorgeous Getaways after 3 years.

Record in GG
Year 2006 Customer Service
Year 2007 Customer Service Admin
Year 2008 Sales Admin
Indeed I have learned a lot here, having 3 different post within this year helped me grow in knowledge, stamina as well in depending on the Lord's wisdom and conscience of His Spirit.
Today, I am the chef, cooking for all four of us in the office, we had "yee men" noodles.
And after meal, we have a toast for us ALL and post shots
Photos by our professional Pei Nee:)

Not forgetting of course Louise, my director in Australia. Thanks for the chance of working together with you.

No comments: