Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 Chinese New Year

Added family-the dog, Puffy

My grandma who has a lovely smile

My Cousins and Aunties

Chinese New Year for this year is very different.

Firstly is that, now I have to balik kampung which is Kuala Lumpur, oh well others balik kampung, I balik bandar, but its a benefit for me as usually the traffic jams on the other side.

Secondly is that this year I spend more time with my family instead of going visitations.

Thirdly, Ang Pau is the smallest this year, hm....or maybe I am getting older?

David says that Chinese New Year reminds him of the memories of younger days which were so much fun. Its true too, I miss times like those- playing firecracker, aunties and uncles playing with me, a noisy big house, eating all the junks and drinking all the fuzzy drinks.

Or maybe its because we were a kid, that's why we felt so much fun? But those were the days and I believe that there will be more exciting days ahead even as a grown up too!

And in order to have it happen, I believe that you have to feel it in yourself and you have to make it happen!

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WORLD BEAUTIFUL .

No comments: