Monday, January 5, 2009

Life at Muar


This is my second day at Muar. Got all my stuff unpack yesterday and having my clothes cupboard falling apart almost 10 times just annoyed me SO MUCH!
But its pretty settled well here now.

This morning, Susanne (My house mate) and Me went to the seaside, it was almost a 45 minutes walk. We had to walk at the dusty road with lots of trucks moving on the main road, and then suddenly a different breeze arrived, the sea and nature breeze. It was so windy that my unbrella would go on another direction, but it was a fun walk almost half of Muar town.
The feeling of here in Muar is like a village . It reflects memories back at Batu Pahat where I use to visit and miss. I did had the thought of wanting to stay at Batu Pahat when I was younger ( another small town an hour away from Muar), the smell of the town and city is without comparison, quiet peaceful and without haste.

Well, it seems to me like I am on a holiday rather than having to stay here for good ...!! Which is good then I wouldn't get home sick YET!~ hopefully~

One thing here which I can't adapt still is the HEAT! Wouldn't want to go out often in this weather or I'll be tanned.

This is my new chapter and its so encourage to hear stories of others, how the Lord brought them here to Muar serving together in All Nation Santuatry.

God has choosen a company of people for Himself in fullilling His works in every part of this nation and wherever you are and whatever your do, you are meant for greater heights for THE KINGDOM DESTINY. Each one carries a calling from the Lord, even I might not know why God has brought forth me here but this is a "Journey of Miracle". As you walked with Him, He will open up pathways for you which you nver ever would imgine or think. This is my Faith and the secret of how it works!:)

No comments: