Thursday, January 8, 2009

Surprise Daddy's Birthday

I had the opportunity to hear from Stephanie of what a lovely birthday my dad had today.
This was the story....
On the phone
Peter: " Pastor, my teeth very pain, can you come out to pray for me please?"
Pastor went out: "I know you all hiding behind the car lah, come out!"

All of them jump out from the car and sang a birthday song.

Stephanie made my dad's favorite carrot cake with my recipi for his birthday.
Thanks guys and gals for doing this and making it a special day for my dad on my behalf.
You all are my special FAMILY.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

:D

Will blog about this soon!! Go look at the pictures we took in my Facebook!

Your dad really smiles from ear to ear. HAHAHHAHA~~

We ALL did actually!

:)

Faith Kim said...

Yea, I did saw the pictures in facebook. Thanks.