Sunday, January 11, 2009

Being A Part of All Nation Santuary family

Today is my first service with ANS church in Muar. There are so much to learn here, I am thankful that God has prepared me for this journey. I had quite a worship practice yesterday, I was asked to play the 2nd keyboard on my first practice, although I had back up for thier worship practices before, there are new songs which I am yet to learn and so much more.
God is preparing ANS for a course for this nation. Papa Jonathan and Mum Helen are in Soloman Island and Papua New Guinea so Pastor Chung preach today.

MESSAGE FOR TODAY
The Revival Measure must rise to a deeper level
Ezekial 47
1)The first river level:
Cleansing
2)The second river level:
Fashioning our Lives
3)The Third river level:
Infilling of our Lives
4)The fourth river level:
An Outpuring of our Lives

We must spread the revival fire

Let us all get ready for the out pouring and a great harvest of souls.

No comments: