Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Day at Work

My first day at work.
There are 6 properties which I would need to manage. Going to and Fro from places to places is rather a good exercise though. I am still getting adjust to lifestyle here. And I had the opportunity to sit on a bike! Haha...that was fun. We had service yesterday and many who greeted me and ask of how am I getting use to this place.
"Boring leh" thats thier first question to me..hahaa..
I do miss my previous working colleugues back at home, lots of fun in relating with one another. Here, everyone is serious at work. The best part of here is that I get to go home for lunch or rest during my break time! How cool is that, but there is no where else to go.

On Tuesday, I had a friend Eric to visit me here at Muar, what a welcome from KL. Thanks Eric at least I wouldn't feel so out of place on my first day here:)

Today is my dad's birthday, its his first birthday which I am unable to celebrate with him. I miss him dearly, so much...
I LOVE YOU DAD!

No comments: