Friday, January 30, 2009

The End of Meeting Needs

I was down when I heard my pay here would be 3 quarter of what I used to earn back in KL, as you know Muar is a small town and living expenses is not that high, but still from a top earner and back low down is quite a blow. Nevertheless, my brokenness never last after pouring out to my dad and my friend + colleague, Renee, I felt a whole lot better! God heard my hearts cry and gave me His Words that He will meet my every single needs.
The following day, Dr. Jonathan also preach that every needs can be meet by 5 simple ways:
1) I must stay in the purposes of God always.

Roman 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Joseph brother sold him as a slave into Egypt, being alone in a foreign land, having nothing in hand must have left him devastated, but God meant it for good.

2)I must stay under the protection of His covering always.

We are living under a Mighty Authority that is God.
Covering includes those in authority of our lives too, parents, Pastor, leaders as their authority will protect us.

James 4:7-8 Submit yourselves, then to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners and purify your hearts, you double minded.

3)Stay open and align yourself to the proceeding Word of God always.

Even when the Word comes to our thoughts, act upon it. His Word must change our lives. It is like a seed which must fall on good soils and not on grounds which would destroy or lay to waste.

4)I must stay connected in partners in Destiny.

Acts 4:23 On their release, Peter and John went back to their own people and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said to them.

They were connected with a company of people in the same destiny. We need this kind of people in our lives as they are our strength in times of need, to encourage and pray with us.

5)Stay in the attitude of enduring prayer.

Ephesians 6:17-18 Take the helmet of salvation and sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the spirit on all occasion with all kinds of prayer and requests.

Pray consistently! Faith and Patience will inherit the promise.

1 comment:

Capt.Shein said...

Hi Sis Faith,

Me and Laffy are the same as you. The message is encouraging to us.
Thanks. Keep writting the messages and we shall connect to the destiny.